Java 8 RFR 8020539: Clean up doclint problems in java.util package, part 2

Joe Darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Thu Jul 18 05:07:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

In Random.java, I would prefer if the <font> size manipulation of the
exponent was removed instead of

possible {@code float} values

just

373      * All 2<sup>24</sup> possible {@code float} values.

Also, I think the changes in Scanner would be better of the JLS-style
grammar syntax was used, which is what is done in places like
java.lang.*. From memory,

NonTerminal:
     First Option of the production
     Second Options of the production

Offhand, I wasn't aware Dequeue and Queue were maintained in Doug's CVS,
but I agree changes to those files should flow through there first.

Thanks,

-Joe