RFR: 8019840 : (s) Spec updates to java.util.function package

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Mon Jul 22 19:58:06 UTC 2013

Hello all;

This is a minor update to the java.util.function package. There is only one normative change, Consumer.chain() -> Consumer.andThen() but many textual improvements.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/JDK-8019840/0/webrev/

One change to note: I have reverted the change to the block code sample which was introduced in 8020948. An {@code block was used to avoid having to use HTML entities & < etc. I don't see the rationale for removing the {@code} and it doesn't seem to cause a doclint error. I can switch back to the 8020948 before commit as necessary (but really don't want to).

Mike