RFR : 6799426 : (xs) Add constructor PriorityQueue(Comparator)

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Wed Jul 24 23:30:34 UTC 2013

PriorityQueue is unusual in that Doug maintains a copy in jsr166 CVS even
though it is a non-thread-safe collection.  I think it makes sense,
because PriorityQueue and PriorityBlockingQueue have parallel APIs and
parallel implementations.  Many changes to one file require a matching
change to the other.

Regarding this particular change, if PriorityQueue gets a new constructor
taking a Comparator, then PriorityBlockingQueue probably should too (but I
haven't looked at the patch in detail)