Review request: JDK-8021245 (process) file leak in jdk/src/windows/native/java/lang/ProcessImpl_md.c

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Tue Jul 30 13:24:25 UTC 2013

On 29/07/2013 10:06, Alexey Utkin wrote:
> Thanks, Alan
>
> I did "if" reformatting and small refactoring for the code in function
> in accordance with
>     https://jbs.oracle.com/bugs/browse/JDK-5008166
> recommendations. I am sure that the presence of path separator has no
> dependence from search direction.
>
> Here is the webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~uta/openjdk-webrevs/JDK-8021245/webrev.01/
This looks much nicer so thumbs up from me. One thing just to say that I
don't think the JDK has been supported for Windows 9x/ME for several
years so one of the SearchPaths isn't used nowadays. Minor comment is
that the new comments probably should a space before/after the /* */ to
be consistent with the other comments (no need to generate a new webrev
for that of course).

-Alan