RFR (jaxp): 8016153 : Property http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/property/accessExternalDTD is not recognized.

huizhe wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Mon Jun 10 19:26:26 UTC 2013

Thanks Lance!

As Daniel noted, I added warnings to these additional property settings,
but there are a couple of other places in the original JAXP 1.5 impl
that did not have warning. I've added the warning message now (in
ValidatorHandlerImpl.java and XMLReaderManager.java). Also, in
ValidatorHandlerImpl.java, there was a redundant setting at line 677
that would invalidate a 3rd party impl. This was a porting error when
the patch was ported from jaxp standalone[1] to JDK.  It is now removed.

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk8/8016153/webrev/

[1] jaxp standalone source
https://java.net/projects/jaxp-sources/sources/svn/content/trunk/xml-xerces/java/src/com/sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/jaxp/validation/ValidatorHandlerImpl.java?rev=3134