8016217: More javadoc warnings

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Tue Jun 11 12:08:36 UTC 2013

The changes to classes in the security component look fine. One question
I have is about the change to javax/xml/crypto/dsig/Manifest.java. Was
there a specific error here or did you just want to make this cleaner by
removing all of the html special character handling? The reason I ask is
that there are many other classes in javax.xml.crypto which have similar
javadoc sections, so I am wondering if they have similar issues.

Thanks,
Sean