RFR 4641897: Faster string conversion of large integers

Brian Burkhalter brian.burkhalter at oracle.com
Mon Jun 24 23:29:53 UTC 2013

So I am going to try to please everybody (I hope).

I agree with Alan Eliasen that the existing patch for 4641897 should be integrated as-is.

I also think however that we might as well integrate Aleksey and Dima's patch immediately thereafter, before the large integer division review. To that end I am creating a separate issue and RFR which I will post today. It would be good if any other interested parties were to review it.

Thanks,

Brian