RFR : 8039131: CORBA build issue : sun.misc.JavaAWTAccess

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Thu Apr 3 09:43:56 UTC 2014

The CORBA build issue continues. I was incorrectly using 7u40 as the
bootstrap JDK. 7u7 is still the version that RE uses and that causes an
issue since sun.misc.JavaAWTAccess wasn't introduced until 7u9.

The fix proposed is short term. There's a discussion underway on
build-dev to bump the JDK bootstrap version to JDK 8 for JDK 9 builds.

Build and tests are good. I've used 7u7 this time for bootstrap!

bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8039131
webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8039131/webrev/

regards,
Sean.