ProcessReaper: single thread reaper

roger riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Fri Apr 11 14:45:36 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

Understood, but didn't want ignore another requested feature.
Iterating over children is workable but I'm not clear whether if an
intermediate child
dies/is killed that its children are reparented up the tree.
If for one reason or another a grandchild is reparented to pid 1 then it
would not
be discovered by iteration.  No Zombies please.

Thanks, Roger