RFR (JAXP): 8037259: Xerces Update: XPointer update

David Li david.x.li at oracle.com
Fri Apr 11 23:09:26 UTC 2014

Hi Lance,

Good catch.  I have uploaded a fixed review.  I had forgotten about this
since Xerces is at JDK 1.4, while we had agreed to move to JDK 1.7.
It's good to get these lint warnings fixed now since we are planning to
do a large scale fix later on.  I also made a similar fix in
ElementSchemePointer.java.  If you see anything else, then let me know.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dli/8037259/webrev/

Thanks,
David