Remove redundant calls of toString()

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Mon Apr 28 07:34:06 UTC 2014

Hi Otávio,

Is there anyway you can experiment with publishing a webrev to dropbox or github, preferably so that it is browsable, otherwise the zip?

Unfortunately the patches are hard to review, especially in response to reviews where code is updated.

I realize until you have an openjdk account you are somewhat in "no-mans" land, but i strongly suspect using one of the above mentioned services is fairly easy to use, and therefore will make it easier to accept such patches.

Paul.