RFR [8023022] Some more typos in javadoc

Ivan Gerasimov ivan.gerasimov at oracle.com
Mon Feb 17 11:08:10 UTC 2014

I was going to include even more typo fixes of a similar kind, but then
realized that the following two commands return ~ 400 places:

grep -r ' \([a-z][a-z]\) \1 ' .
grep -r ' \([a-z][a-z][a-z]\) \1 ' .

Not all these are typos, but many are.
So I'm giving up - no more typo fixes :-)
This should probably be done in some other systematic way.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan