RFR (JAXP): 8033980 : Xerces Update: datatype XMLGregorianCalendarImpl and DurationImpl

huizhe wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Mon Feb 17 22:17:41 UTC 2014

Thanks Daniel.

I updated the test to call class.getResourceAsStream (see fromFile
method) instead at the runtime. The filePath now is only used for the
helper method to generate test file. Also added readObject() to
XMLGregorianCalendarImpl (at the bottom). The method calls the save()
method to initialize the orig_* fields as done in the constructors.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk9/8033980/webrev/

Thanks,
Joe