RFR [6853696] (ref) ReferenceQueue.remove(timeout) may return null even if timeout has not expired

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Wed Feb 26 22:23:00 UTC 2014

On 2/26/2014 2:12 PM, Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
> Good point, thank you Mandy. I should have added comments at the very
> beginning.
> Would you take a look at the last updated webrev, with the suggested
> changes?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/6853696/3/webrev/

thanks for making the change.  It looks okay.  Line 81 - it could check
     thread.reference != null && thread.reference == weakReference

A typo in ReferenceQueue.java line 148.

I can sponsor this patch for you.  No need to generate the webrev and
you can simply send me the patch with commit message.

thanks
Mandy