RFR 9: 8035889: jdk testlibrary - add printing of values of failed assertions

roger riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Thu Feb 27 15:34:01 UTC 2014

Hi Mandy,

I updated the webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-testlibrary-asserts-8035889/

Alan suggested copying serviceability-dev so they have a chance to
review if desired.

I want to investigate if it is possible to use the TestNG Assert classes
without
the TestNG execution framework.
It would be necessary to compile/run against TestNG.jar but it might not
need the entire mechanism.

Thanks, Roger