Review 8035808: Eliminate dependency to GetPropertyAction and other sun.security.action convenient classes

roger riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Fri Mar 7 20:28:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Lambda is deceptively lightweight.  It seems like a straightforward
operation but
the real implementation is more costly than one might expect.
There are other cases where the implementation doesn't match the
appearance,
for example, who pays any attention to the fact that String in switch
creates an extra inner class.

Roger