RFR [8014066] Mistake in documentation of ArrayList#removeRange

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Mar 14 11:10:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

Without getting into the details,  make sure that the behavior seen by
applications is not changed without careful and exhaustive review.
Usually, the specification is updated to match the existing long standing
behavior including exceptions and edge cases.

Roger