JDK-8036003: Add variable not to separate debug information.

Andrew Hughes gnu.andrew at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 18:22:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On 3/17/14 7:19 PM, Andrew Hughes wrote:

The intent was for #3 to cover this case (i.e. whatever Oracle does now)
and for #2 to be what the GNU/Linux distributions want (i.e. binaries with
all debuginfo generated and left intact so they can do their own stripping).

--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07