RFR: JDK-8033662 DateTimeFormatter parsing ignores withZone()

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Thu Mar 20 18:24:51 UTC 2014

Hi there,
It would be great if I could get a review please.

The patch is viewable in plain text at JIRA (for IP reasons):
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/secure/attachment/19216/ParseWithZone.patch

The same patch is viewable in a nice format at GitHub
https://gist.github.com/jodastephen/9505761

This really needs to make 8u20 IMO, so I need to get it into jdk9 first
thanks
Stephen