RFR 9: 8077350 Process API Updates Implementation Review

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Apr 10 15:26:11 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

That's a good point, the subprocess terminology is in the prior descriptions
so wasn't included in the scope of the updates.  But in my reading,
replacing
subprocess by process would not change the semantics or understanding
since the spawned process is always the direct object.  Perhaps worth an
editorial update as a separate issue.

Thanks, Roger