RFR: 8073357: schema1.xsd has wrong content. Sequence of the enum values has been changed

Aleksej Efimov aleksej.efimov at oracle.com
Tue Apr 21 12:14:57 UTC 2015

Hi Joe,
Thank you for you comments - I have modified the test [1] to avoid
multiple file open operations - now the test reads the file content one
time after each call  to schemagen tool.
Golden/expected output is a good suggestion, but we'll depend here on a
format of generated schema file - it can be changed in future. So, I
better check only for a test specific parts of the generated schema file.

With Best Regards,
Aleksej

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aefimov/8073357/9/01/