RFR: JDK-8051990 - Uninitialised memory in jdk/src/share/native/java/lang/fdlibm/src/k_standard.c

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Feb 18 13:47:38 UTC 2015

On 18/02/2015 13:29, Mark Sheppard wrote:
> Hi
>    please review the small change
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~msheppar/8051990/webrev/
>
> to address the parfait issue in

Is this a false positive or is there really something calling
__kernel_standard with an invalid type? If there is then setting errno
would be good.

The other thing that I wonder about is modifying fdlibm in OpenJDK,
should fixes be sent upstream? I remember at one point there was a
proposal to replace fdlibm with pure java code but I don't think this
has bubbled up to the top of anyone's list yet.

-Alan.