RFR: 8073394: Clock.systemUTC() should return a constant

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Tue Feb 24 10:59:28 UTC 2015

On 23/02/15 21:40, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> The rest of the java.time code tends to put the data provider method
> before the test, and mostly uses a naming convention of
> "data_systemClocks". Neither of which are particularly important
> things.

Thanks Stephen.

I had a look at TestLocalDate.java
<http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/dev/jdk/file/tip/test/java/time/test/java/time/TestLocalDate.java#l177>
and tried to emulate what I saw there. All files in that
directory seem to share the same convention.

Here is the new webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8073394/webrev.02/

best regards,

-- daniel