RFR 10: 8074045 Remove deprecated Runtime.getLocalizedInputStream and getLocalizedOutputStream methods

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Feb 27 23:06:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

It seems in my eagerness to expedite this, I neglected to follow the
established
protocol for removing methods.

The decision and announcement to remove methods will be made as part of
the JDK 9
updates but the actual removal will be in a later release (JDK 10).

My apologies for the confusion, Roger