RFR: 8068732, Adding Initial RowSet tests

huizhe wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Sat Jan 10 02:43:04 UTC 2015

Hi Lance,

Thanks for the explanation. That's an interesting/smart use of the
annotation (enabled). I was guessing there might be issues in the
implementation :-)

It's good to get a baseline in and revisit later, similarly as you've
seen in the newly-migrated jaxp tests. I'm just glad I have a good set
of working tests that I can use now, and can worry about refining them
later. This set of tests of yours is in a much better shape than those,
I think you can push them as they are.

Best,
Joe