RFR: JDK-8071329: Stop exporting INCLUDE and LIB when building on windows

Erik Joelsson erik.joelsson at oracle.com
Mon Jan 26 09:47:06 UTC 2015

Adding core-libs-dev looking for a reviewer for the unpack200 changes.

In the old build, unpack200.exe was linked with cl.exe instead of
link.exe like all other executables and libraries. Since the formatting
of options is completely different, the same linker flags were not used.
In this change, I'm removing this special treatment of unpack200.exe so
that it is linked just like all other executables.

/Erik