Java cmdline encoding challenges on Windows

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Wed Jan 28 18:30:05 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

Excellent, command line parsing of non-ascii has been a issuefor a while.

Is the patch small enough to include in email?
Sorry, but links to non-OpenJDK servers are not  covered by the OpenJDK
agreements.
And the openjdk mailer strips off attachments as a defense mechanism.

Is there a Jira issue for this improvement?  Do you have a
bugs.openjdk.java.net login?
Having an issue to attach the webrev to would clear up the technical issues

Thanks, Roger