JEP 102 Process Updates revised API draft

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Wed Mar 11 14:34:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think the 'convenience' methods for onExit() and getPid() are
useful/desirable on Process.
It should not be necessary to shuttle over to ProcessHandle to do basic
functions on the Process.

Roger