8026049: (bf) Intrinsify ByteBuffer.put{Int, Double, Float, ...} methods

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Mar 19 16:33:00 UTC 2015

On 19/03/2015 15:59, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:
> If you are asking about HeapByteBufferTest.java test put it into:
>
> hotspot/test/compiler/intrinsics/unsafe/
>
> Vladimir
The existing tests for buffers are in jdk/test/java/nio/Buffer and would
nice to have all the tests for this API together if possible. So I guess
the issue here is that it's one test serving two purposes, it feel that
there should be a new test that exercises Unsafe directly to put into
the hotspot/test/compiler tree.

-Alan