RFR: 8061950: Class.getMethods() exhibits quadratic time complexity

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Tue Mar 31 01:35:38 UTC 2015

Thanks, Peter.

I've started making my way through these changes.
It's too bad there's so much complexity here, but I can't come up with a
simpler solution either.
So we will probably submit something based on your latest webrev.
I've collected minor changes into an mq patch to be applied on top of yours.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/Class.getMethods

- need @library
- it's => its
- remove end tags
- Remove => Removes

Should we switch to using testng?  I think yes.

More review later.