Review request for JDK-8051559: JAXP function dom tests conversion

Lance Andersen lance.andersen at oracle.com
Tue Mar 31 14:10:43 UTC 2015

Hi Frank
On Mar 31, 2015, at 7:24 AM, Lance @ Oracle <lance.andersen at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi frank
>
> Can you forward the other review request as I think I thought they were the same and deleted it

Ignore this comment, the subjects were too similar but this is what needed reviewed.

> I will look at this again today

The tests overall look fine.

I still have the same comment WRT providing a simple comment describing each test.  The key point to remember is we want to make it easier for someone to  look at the test, understand what you are trying to validate, and understand the coverage of the tests.  This will help future maintainers of the code.  Comments are just as important in test code as it is in implementation IMHO.

Best
Lance

Lance.Andersen at oracle.com