RFR(M, v7): JDK-8059036 : Implement Diagnostic Commands for heap and finalizerinfo

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Wed May 20 02:54:11 UTC 2015

> On May 18, 2015, at 5:17 AM, Dmitry Samersoff <dmitry.samersoff at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Please review updated version of the fix:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8059036/webrev.07/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8059036/webrev.07/>
>
> Most important part of the fix provided by Peter Levart, so all
> credentials belongs to him.

My apology for being late to the review.  The subject line doesn’t catch my attention early enough :)

I have to do further detail review tomorrow or so to follow the discussion and closely inspect the reference implementation.  Just to give you a quick comment.  I’m okay to add ReferenceQueue.forEach method at the first glance.  However I have trouble for Finalizer.printFinalizationQueue method that doesn’t belong there.  What are the other alternatives you have explored?

Mandy