RFR - 8132734: java.util.jar.* changes to support multi-release jar files

Wang Weijun weijun.wang at oracle.com
Fri Oct 2 00:00:20 UTC 2015

> 在 2015年10月2日,上午12:15,Steve Drach <steve.drach at oracle.com> 写道:
>
> I think I’m getting distracted here, not focusing on getting tests created.  Is it okay to move on?

Please move on. If you think anything is strange, just send me all related files.

One last request about the SSLException, can you still generate the full debug output for jar signing with an empty cacerts? I think just adding a -debug option will print out a full stack trace showing where the exception is thrown.

Thanks
Max