RFR 9 : 8138824 : java.lang.String: spec doesn't match impl when ignoring case - equalsIgnoreCase(), regionMatches()

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Thu Oct 8 15:26:29 UTC 2015

Hi Brent,

I'm not sure we have a best practice for referring to other classes but
I think  that the {@code } references
to Collator could be {@link java.text.Collator} and the @See tags can be
omitted.
It puts the link where the reader sees the reference and is just as
informative.

Otherwise, looks good.

Roger