RFR 8139056: Add convenience methods to Statement.java

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Tue Oct 20 21:33:24 UTC 2015

Hi Lance,

The logic looks correct but enquoteLiteral is going to create an lot of
garbage Strings,
about one for every character.   I'm not sure Streams are the right tool
for this task.

Can't String.replace("'", "''") do the same job?

Roger