RFR: JDK-8140364: JEP 264 Platform Logger API and Service Implementation

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Fri Oct 23 14:52:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

Please find below the online link integrating the latest editorial
comments I received (from Mandy):

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/8046565/proto.02/webrev/index.html
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/8046565/proto.02/specdiff-api/overview-summary.html

sandbox branch JDK-8046565-branch updated as well.

best regards

-- daniel

Start of the review thread:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2015-October/035715.html
Subject: RFR: JDK-8046565: Platform Logger API and Service

JEP 264 JBS Issue (8046565):

RFE that will be ultimately used to commit (8140364):