[RFR] (S) 8140189: [TESTBUG] Get rid of "@library /../../test/lib" in jtreg tests

Chris Plummer chris.plummer at oracle.com
Wed Oct 28 05:42:52 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've fixed the new jvmci tests. New webrevs found here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8140189/webrev.01/webrev.hotspot
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8140189/webrev.01/webrev.jdk

Only the hotspot/test/compiler/jvmci files have changed since the
previous webrev. If you just want to look at a patch of those changes,
they can be found here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8140189/webrev.01/jvmci.patch

The changes were straight forward. In all cases for the jvmci tests the
diff is:

- * @library / /testlibrary /../../test/lib
+ * @library / /testlibrary /test/lib

thanks,