RFR 8154733, Fix module dependencies missed in java.rmi tests

Amy Lu amy.lu at oracle.com
Tue Apr 26 13:38:14 UTC 2016

On 4/26/16 8:50 PM, Felix Yang wrote:
> Hi Amy,
>
>     thanks for pointing this out. Updated webrev:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xiaofeya/8154733/webrev.01/

Thank you Felix for the updated webrev. This looks clear and good :-)

Just one question, does this fix for all tests for jdk_rmi test group?

jdk/test/java/rmi/reliability/juicer/AppleUserImpl.java
does not declare java.logging dependency.
Seems same to jdk/test/sun/rmi/runtime/Log/checkLogging/CheckLogging.java

I did not do full check though. (It's fine if other tests are tracked by
separate bugid.)

As I'm not reviewer, please wait for reviewer's feedback.

Thanks,
Amy