RFR(XS): 8162670: make of jtreg_tests fails if no tests are run, causing jprt test runs to also fail

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Tue Aug 2 00:58:22 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

On 2/08/2016 8:46 AM, Chris Plummer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please review this simple change:

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8162670/webrev-00/

You've split a compound expression with your code:

  227   jtregExitCode=$$? && \
  228   if [ $${jtregExitCode} == 1 ]; then \
  229     jtregExitCode=0; \
  230   fi ; \
  231   _summary="$(SUMMARY_TXT)"; \

I'm not clear exactly why the && was needed here but rather than find
out later I suggest rearranging the above to:

    jtregExitCode=$$? && \
    _summary="$(SUMMARY_TXT)"; \
    if [ $${jtregExitCode} == 1 ]; then \
      jtregExitCode=0; \