RFR: 8164389: jdk.nio.zipfs.JarFileSystem does not completely traverse the versioned entries in a multi-release jar file

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Fri Aug 19 00:35:43 UTC 2016

> On 18 Aug 2016, at 17:15, Steve Drach <steve.drach at oracle.com> wrote:
>
>> You might wanna create a temporary jar file if possible, just in case the test somehow fails to clean things up.
>
> Unsure how to do that, or perhaps I don’t understand your request.

I believe it’s possible to create a temporary directory, see Files.createTempDirectory, and use that to place the test.jar, although it might be more awkward to clean up.

Actually maybe it’s ok with regards to test execution if you can confirm the “user.dir” is set up correctly with jtreg, i cannot recall.

Paul.