RFR of JDK-8170704: java/rmi/activation/Activatable/* tests fails intermittently with "output improperly annotated"

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Tue Dec 6 15:27:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm rather partial to fractional timeoutFactors, especially those < 1.0,
useful for debugging and not having to wait.
Can the conversion to long be deferred until it is used?

(The other TestLibrary has a Util function to scale the timeout, but not
the RMI one...  arg technical debt!)

Roger