RFR (JAXP) 8146271: File system contention in debug print via XPathFactory.newInstance

Joe Wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Wed Dec 14 00:35:09 UTC 2016

Hi Aleksej,

You may want to improve the debugPrintln or its usage to remove the
String concatenations or method calls such as f.getClass().getName()
that are unnecessary when debug == false. Where we are here, could you
expand the patch to cover other jaxp packages (e.g. javax.xml.parsers)
where similar problems exist.

Best,
Joe