Duration isPositive missing?

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Dec 16 18:26:34 UTC 2016

Hi Steven,

Yes, it does seem like an oversight.  There are some other alternatives
that might be considered.
     .toMillis() > 0    // Might throw an exception for very large or
small durations.

I create an issue: 8171382 java.time.Duration missing isPositive method
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8171382>

To look at it for the next release.

Roger