RFR(S): 8171906: Changes for 8148023 break AIX build

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Thu Dec 22 15:19:36 UTC 2016

Hi Goetz,

thanks for your comments.

The platform sorting I'm using usually (in libnet) is Linux, AIX, Solaris, BSD. As we are libnio, are there other wishes ore guidelines?

As for fdopendir in UnixNativeDispatcher: This function is resolved via dlsym to a function pointer. So I thought it's ok to just load fdopendir64 at dlsym time to the fdopendir ptr and we don't have to have #ifdefs in the function where fdopendir is called.

Best regards
Christoph