RFR(s): 8171958: Several tests from java/time/test/java/time/format requiring jdk.localedata for execution

Sergei Kovalev sergei.kovalev at oracle.com
Wed Dec 28 14:20:09 UTC 2016

Hi Rachna,

Thank you for the comment. I've reviewed usage of module declaration in
TEST.properties file and find that it could be removed without any
impact. In both cases (with original and modified TEST.properties file)
I get same result.

Test results: passed: 142; failed: 27

The reason of this behavior is the lack of jtreg header in test sources.
In case test source has no "@test" tag jtreg ignores all properties that
exists in TEST.properties file.

I recreated the review by adding TEST.properties modification:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~skovalev/8171958/webrev.01/

--
With best regards,
Sergei