JDK 9 RFR of 8161402: Provide a javadoc description for java.prefs module

Alexandre (Shura) Iline alexandre.iline at oracle.com
Tue Jul 19 21:52:01 UTC 2016

I was originally assuming that different engineers would be responsible for providing descriptions for different modules … if to merge all that into one bug, a single person will either have to come up with everything himself/herself or go around and ask for all the description in the e-mail. Should we instead create an umbrella issue which the sub-tasks suggesting descriptions in the comments or something similar?

Shura