[PING] RFR: JDK-8150704 XALAN: ERROR: 'No more DTM IDs are available' when transforming with lots of temporary result trees

huizhe wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Thu Mar 10 18:07:04 UTC 2016

Hi Christoph,

Yes, an "Oops", sort of multitasking hazard, when I saw an all-test run
passed, I was a bit too eager to get it closed. We'll get those headers
fixed the next time we touch them.  For the result files, I didn't quite
like them either, we could have picked up a few keywords to compare with
than the big files. But it's okay.

And yes, it would be good to backport the patch to 8, or 7 for that matter.

Best,
Joe

>>> Christoph