JAXP default implementation and JDK-8152063

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 11:42:04 UTC 2016

The reason is because we use a single boot path but we don't know at the
time of boot whether or not we will have a JAXP provider, nor where it
will come from; that is up to the server configuration that we end up
running.  With the system properties approach we can just clear all the
properties, but if we use ServiceLoader then we can't switch it on and
off on demand.

--
- DML