JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8151763; Use more informative format for problem list

Joseph D. Darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Wed Mar 30 23:48:27 UTC 2016

Hi Mandy,

Hopefully the third time will be the charm for this changeset after your
correction to the commented-out test:

     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~darcy/8151763.2

I aligned the bug number in column 64 unless the test name took more
characters. (This isn't as evident in the webrev since the tab expansion
is different than in a text editor.)

Thanks,

-Joe