RFR: 8169772: [JAXP] XALAN: Transformation of DOM with null valued text node causes NPE

Joe Wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Fri Nov 18 06:35:48 UTC 2016

Looks fine.

License header: in general, don't change / add Year if there's no
material change, removing the legacy $Id field in EmptySerializer.java
for example, does not constitute a change to the code, so just keep the
original year (see below).

      The initial years for the classes:
             EmptySerializer.java 2012
             SerializerBase.java 2012
ToSAXHandler.java none (meaning if you make changes to this class, just
add 2016)
             ToStream.java 2006
             ToUnknownStream.java 2007
             XSLOutputAttributes.java none (so keep the original "DO NOT
REMOVE OR ALTER!" block)

Thanks,
Joe